Thursday 22 October 2009

Well here is SKETI's blog......

So I now finally have a blog and it's awesome..........
Alot of exciting stuff happening at the moment, so watch this space for new tracks coming your way.

My next release is currently in the mastering house and will contain the tracks, Control Freak and Funk Box plus a couple of nice remixes. Check out the tunes here.

I have just finished remixing George Ellinas' upcoming release, 'For What's Left Behind'. This one is gonna be big, so give it some support guys....

There will be a remix of Helmut Meijer's, 'Desert Run' popping up shortly by non other then me so watch out for that too.

I think that is all I have for you all at the moment but there will be more news in the very near future so keep checking back everyone.

PEACE OUT....
SKETI.........

No comments:

Post a Comment